[mnhu3acompuser] Meeting Monday 7 February 2005

  • From: Barry Klein <klein_b@xxxxxx>
  • To: Manningham U3A Computer Users <mnhu3acompuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:18:04 +1100

The first meeting of the Manningham U3A Computer Users Group for 2005
will be

   *Questions and Answers*

on Monday 7 February 2005,
from 12:30pm to 2:00pm in the Function Room.

If you have a question that you would like answered, please send it to
me by replying to this email. I will try to obtain an answer that can be
presented at the meeting.

I have copies of the Infoguard software, as presented at last years
November meeting, for sale at 10% off the recommended price, and no
postage costs (Normal price is $49.95 plus $5.95 postage. The discount
price is $45.00).

I also have a few copies of the software CD that was available at the
October meeting on Netiquette. This contains:
   Two anti-spyware products
   AVG Anti Virus
   Zone Alarm (Firewall)
   Firefox (browser, less suceptible to malware than Internet Explorer)
   Thunderbird (email, less suceptible to malware than Outlook Express)

This software is only suitable for computers using Microsoft Windows 9x
or later.

All members of U3A, their family and friends are welcome to attend this
meeting.

Barry Klein
Convenor
Manningham U3A Computer Users