[mnhu3acompuser] Lunch for Computer Users Group

  • From: Barry Klein <klein_b@xxxxxx>
  • To: Manningham U3A Computer Users <mnhu3acompuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 22:40:01 +1100

The Manningham U3A Computer Users Group will be having a lunch at the
Templestowe Hotel, Parker St, Lower Templestowe on
Monday 8th November 2004, from 12:30pm

All members of the User Group and their partners are invited.

Please reply to this message by Thursday 4th November with an estimated
number of attendees, so that a booking can be made.

I have some brochures describing the software discussed at the last
meeting (Infoguard) for those who were unable to attend. I also have 6
copies of the program, available to U3A members for $45, which is 10%
off the recommended price. You will also save $5.95 postage. These will
be available at the Lunch.

The software is only suitable for computers using Microsoft Windows 9x
or later.

Barry Klein
Convenor
Manningham U3A Computer Users