[mnhu3acompuser] February Meeting

  • From: "Barry Klein" <klein_b@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Manningham U3A Computer Users" <mnhu3acompuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 10:17:30 +1100

The February 2007 meeting of the Manningham U3A Computer Users Group
will be:

   *Questions and Answers*

"chaired" by Peter Bishop

Monday 5th February 2007
from 12:30pm to 2:00pm in the Function Room.

Peter has a handout of interesting Internet sites.

I would like to know what subjects you would like to have discussed (if
possible) during the year. Please give your list to Peter at the
meeting.

If you know of someone who could present a talk, please tell Peter.

Please don't send me questions, as I am not in Melbourne at present and
will not be at the meeting on Monday.

All members of U3A, their family and friends are welcome to attend this
meeting.

Barry Klein
Convenor
Manningham U3A Computer Users