[mnhu3acompuser] August Meeting

  • From: Barry Klein <klein_b@xxxxxx>
  • To: Manningham U3A Computer Users <mnhu3acompuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 22:43:25 +1000

The August Meeting of the Manningham U3A Computer Users is

   Clip Art and Word Art

presented by Barbara Hall.

The Meeting will be in the Function Room at the U3A centre,
1:00pm to 2:30pm.

The Genealogy group have invited the Computer Users to attend their
meeting on "Genealogy Software", presented by a person who is a tester
for a Genealogy software product. The meeting will be in the Function
Centre from 1:00pm to 2:30pm on Monday 9 August 2004.

Future meetings have been organised as follows:

6 September: George Skarbek
4 October: Netiquette, especially email etiquette by Barry Klein

It is also proposed to have a question and answer session on
30 August (5th Monday).
Please reply to this email if you would attend the Q&A session on
30 August. Those who have replied previously need not reply again.
I have received only 4 positive replies to the proposed Q&A session
on 30 August. I need at least 11 more to make it happen.

Barry Klein
Convenor
Manningham U3A Computer Users