[mmsp] Re: Sat 12/1/18 OEC Test HELP NEEDED!!

  • From: Lolita Barry <lbarry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmsp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 10:54:09 -0500

Anna--I have a funeral at 1:00, but will be happy to come early and read the test, and help until noon. Give me a shout. Rosebud
On Nov 29, 2018, at 10:26 AM, Anna aldrich wrote:

Hello!!

As you've seen in the couple previous messages the hill will NOT be opening this weekend. Shooting for opening to be next Sat 12/8 instead. Because of this we will NOW hold the OEC Test at the hill NOT NMU.

PLEASE if you are available Saturday let me know. There are 6 stations we have to fill with instructors, helpers and guests. This takes lots of man power. I have heard from the following: Jim, Lowell, Linnea, Ryan, Mike L., Tom A., Rob, Sue, Dave M., Dave N., Deb & Jeremiah. Bud & Cindy if feeling better. If I have missed anyone I apologize, please let me know that I have. If you have a spouse, friend, older child, etc... that would like to help or see what this is all about we would gladly accept them and use as patient's.

If anyone is a good reader and likes to, please let me know as I will use you to read the test to one of the candidates. And if a couple of people could please have boot(s) and also helmets with you that'd be great too!

Schedule for the day....
630am Building Open
7am Candidates Arrive
730am Written Test Begins in the Saloon
745am Extra Help arrives to set up Scenario/Skill Stations **be prepared for weather/outside**
815am Scenario/Skill Stations ready to go. Candidates will begin moving thru these as soon as they finish the written test portion.
As always coffee and donuts (or something) in the AM, and lunch provided.

Thank you to everyone who has helped with the OEC class so far and to everyone for your help this Saturday. We have 24 candidates doing OEC, all but 2 or 3 continuing on to do Ski/Tobbogan. PLEASE come out this Saturday to lend a hand and meet them all. They all have been very engaged at the classes and excited for skiing to begin!

Anna 😊