Schedule & details for refresher weekend are as follows:
Saturday 9/29 Chair Evac & CPR
7:00am Building Open / Chair Evac Instructor Arrival
7:30am Chair Evac Instructor CPR
7:30am MMSP Patrollers Arrive - check in with Sue for paperwork & payments
**Enter thru main Chalet door to old shop area**
8:00am Shotgun start, groups will rotate thru all stations together
11:00am +/- Lunch
2:00pm Off Property (Wedding on property)
Items needed for Saturday 9/29 --->
* Checks for Dues payable to MMSP for $89 and one for CPR payable to Sandy
Collins for $35 (patrol is underwriting $15 of CPR cost for all MMSP members as
had occured last year also). Checks preferred over cash please.
* CPR cards if renewal outside of patrol.
* OEC cards will be collected this day also.
* Be dressed for the weather and tall grass. As always with chair evac we
will be outside!!
* No one upstairs in the lodge this day as it will be clean and set up for
wedding this evening.
Sunday 9/30 OEC Refresher
7:00am Building Open / All Instructors Arrive to set up
7:45am Patrollers Arrive
8:15am Shotgun Start
12:00pm +/- Lunch
1:00pm Resume Scenarios
4:00pm +/- Projected Finish with clean up
Items needed for Sun 9/30 --->
* Register for course # C033180011 thru NSP website. Instructions attached
if needed, however be sure to use this course number. If problems, I will be a
computer available if needed this day.
* Workbooks - COMPLETED!! These will be collected at the end of day Sunday.
If workbook is not complete and/or all instructor station's signed off you will
NOT receive credit for refreshing!!
* Vest/Backpack/ButtPack You MUST have your vest/pack with you. We will
only have toboggan bags available for your use. Without your vest/pack you will
NOT be able to participate or receive credit.
* Be dressed for the weather. We will be outside this day also!
As in the past several years, both days will be a shotgun start. Please arrive
prepared to begin (ie...coffee cup full, pen in hand, dressed accordingly,
Dues must be paid this weekend! As we will be processing everything earlier
than in past years. If NOT paid this weekend, your renewal will NOT be
Any questions or issues, please let me know! See you this weekend!
How to Register for Course.docx
Description: How to Register for Course.docx