[mmfa_02cap] Re: textpage slide

  • From: Amy Baker <mscoppertop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:43:46 -0800 (PST)

Great Idea!! Solves the problem of having too much
text in front of the reader at one time but solves
navigating issues as well. However, I think we might
need to toggle it a little bit so that there arent too
many navigation controls prominent on one page at one
time :)

~Amy

--- Mr Jessie Vo <johnny4v@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We should do something like this for a text page.
> Johnny Vo

> now.
> http://mailplus.yahoo.com

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/x-shockwave-flash
name=text reader.swf

http://mailplus.yahoo.com