[mmfa_02cap] Re: sending to AL

  • From: "Aurea Calvo" <aureac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 14:02:46 -0800

Hey everyone. I have the other 25 burned CD's done. Yesterday, after we finished the burning at school, I came home and finished with my blank CD's. Suzy, I can meet you on Monday to assist with the peel and stick. Let me know what time and what place.

P.S. I've never been to the Cheerful T. either, after my 3 years here, but it sounds good to me!

Aurea