[mmfa_02cap] Re: regarding Monday

  • From: Julie Aldridge <julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:34:59 -0800 (PST)

I will definitely come to the lab on Monday probably around 5:30pm
Julie
 "Gustavo Nava Jr." <mutenroushi_sama@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hey Zac

I was thinking of maybe getting some editing done over the weekend. If it
is possible can you stop by school later this evening and drop them to me?
I get off work at noon today and got a few things to get done, but if you
give me a time I can meet. Just e-mail before noon if you can.

Josh still has to get some more of the interview video on to CD and I'll
pick that up on monday, so if it's better to meet monday that's fine with me
too.

We need to have people meet on monday so we can all pick the clips we want
for the finished project. At least four peole should be there to look at
what we have so far.

Later, and behave

Gustavo

julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx