[mmfa_02cap] Re: regarding Monday

  • From: "Gustavo Nava Jr." <mutenroushi_sama@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:08:52 -0800

Hey Zac

I was thinking of maybe getting some editing done over the weekend. If it is possible can you stop by school later this evening and drop them to me? I get off work at noon today and got a few things to get done, but if you give me a time I can meet. Just e-mail before noon if you can.

Josh still has to get some more of the interview video on to CD and I'll pick that up on monday, so if it's better to meet monday that's fine with me too.

We need to have people meet on monday so we can all pick the clips we want for the finished project. At least four peole should be there to look at what we have so far.

Later, and behave

Gustavo