[mmfa_02cap] Re: notes from the visit today

  • From: bremmerr@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:05:02 -0500

See you all on Wednesday. Be prepared to present status reports, present
items and elements needing decisions, show off anything really great
accomplished within the last week and conclude with a re-examination of
what is left to accomplish in the remaining timeframe.

            Robert F. Bremmer
               Dept. Director
      Multimedia & Web Design
             Clickable Media!