[mmfa_02cap] (mmfa_02cap) Attachments

  • From: Josh Daniels <ithrowgirls@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 19:47:03 -0800

I found out about the attachments.  We can allow them, but they are
highly discouraged because of virus transmission.  When sending a
message to a multitude of people, it can spread quickly.  I encourage
all of you to make sure you have a virus scanner on your system which
will scan incoming e-mails, as well as outbound mail.  This will keep
you from sending someone else a virus.  As long as everyone does this, I
can turn the attachments on.  Please get back to me on this one.

Josh