[mmfa_02cap] Re: meeting in lab

  • From: Amy Baker <mscoppertop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 11:31:57 -0800 (PST)

I am also available to help at 4 if theres a time
pinch. Let me know if I can help!

~Amy

--- Molly Stack <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------

Suzy, Aurea, and anyone else...

I am in the lab right now (10 AM) and while I don't
think I'll be sitting here all day, I would be happy
to return here at 12. The Cds are stashed away in
here. We can use the preview room to get it done.

As it is St. Paddy's Day, I would feel ashamed if I
didn't go out for a drink... however, I am getting the
crud that everyone in this university seems to be
passing around and I feel like... CRUD. We'll have to
see how I hold up today.

Molly

| | Molly Stack | | 503.544.1556 | | Portland,OR
----Original Message Follows---- From: laces@xxxxxxx
in lab Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 06:46:40 -0800 Aurea
suggested meeting in the lab, which is fine by me- say
noonish? Possibly using the quiet room? She has some
CD's and Molly has the others. FyI Suzy

http://webhosting.yahoo.com