[mmfa_02cap] Re: little mistakes... mountains or molehills?!

  • From: "Molly Stack" <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 12:59:51 -0800

Cool. It's done then!

Thanks!

| | Molly Stack
| | 503.544.1556
| | Portland,OR
----Original Message Follows----
From: "Dissing Zachary (pdx1zbd)"
To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mmfa_02cap] Re: little mistakes... mountains or molehills?!
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 11:16:41 -0500
Molly,
I believe that it was correct.
-----Original Message-----
From: Molly Stack [mailto:mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 5:11 PM
To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
So does this mean that the text I've recorded is correct? I know they're
both proper words, but I don't know if they're being used in the proper
context. To be honest, it's going to be difficult for me, at this stage, to
get in there and re-record it for one mistaken word. If it's essential,
however, just expect that it won't be done right away and in the interest of
time, I don't know if that's good enough.
:-) I love this stuff.
Molly