[mmfa_02cap] Re: flood

  • From: Julie Aldridge <julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 20:30:26 -0800 (PST)

Sorry about your flood. You missed the interview with Al Levenson. He was
interesting and very opinionated.  You can see the clips..  What did  I miss
tonite? My son was not feeling well and was waiting for me in the cafeteria...

Julie
 laces@xxxxxxx wrote:

Oh how I wish I had taken a picture of the litter box floating across the
water. Or a picture of the floating carpets but the best was the look on the
cat and dog's faces when they attempted to step into the basement.
Truely a shi* ship! However, we did manage to uncover the most amazing ammount
of mold now growing on the dry wall. So looking forward to replacing that! I
can get a few pictures of that if you would like. Also, I saved a few ruined
pieces of art work if you'd like the inch level proof!
See you all tonight!
Suzy

julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx