[mmfa_02cap] flood

  • From: laces@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:26:28 -0800

Oh how I wish I had taken a picture of the litter box floating across the
water. Or a picture of the floating carpets but the best was the look on the
cat and dog's faces when they attempted to step into the basement.
Truely a shi* ship! However, we did manage to uncover the most amazing ammount
of mold now growing on the dry wall. So looking forward to replacing that! I
can get a few pictures of that if you would like. Also, I saved a few ruined
pieces of art work if you'd like the inch level proof!
See you all tonight!
Suzy