[mmfa_02cap] Re: e-mailed Doc

  • From: "Dissing Zachary (pdx1zbd)" <pdx1zbd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:17:56 -0500

Class,

I may not be able to make it to class due to a Doctor appointment.  It
depends how long it takes.  Anyway, for Jessie Vo, attached is the text for
the Diagnosis page.  As we discussed on Monday I think that the heading and
the questions can be listed on the main open section of the page and then
when you click on the question the text for that question appears in the
text section of the page.  Let me know what you think.

Zac