[mmfa_02cap] Re: casing

  • From: "Molly Stack" <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:53:07 -0800

Zac,

My condolences to you and your family. Keep well, our thoughts are with you.

| | Molly Stack | | 503.544.1556 | | Portland,OR

----Original Message Follows---- From: "Dissing Zachary (pdx1zbd)" <pdx1zbd@xxxxxxx> Reply-To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [mmfa_02cap] Re: casing Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:42:55 -0500

Rob & Class,

I will not be able to make it to class on Monday and possibly on Wednesday.
My Father passed away last night from his battle with cancer and I will be
out of town.

Also, for Lisa or Grant, attached is the Diagnosis text.  Please edit and
make any necessary changes then forward to Johnny Vo.  I will continue to
work on the Surgery section which I hope to have complete by the end of next
week.  Thanks,

Zac Dissing

-----Original Message----- From: Amy Baker [mailto:mscoppertop@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 4:35 PM To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [mmfa_02cap] Re: casing

The cd case is exactly like the dvd case but in a dvd size.. just as sturdy but harder to store, me thinks... --- laces@xxxxxxx wrote: > > > I would go for the DVD size jewell case, is it more > sturdy than the CD jewell > case? That would be my only concern regarding a > jewell case vs. a DVD long > case. > Suzy >

<< Diagnosis.doc >>