[mmfa_02cap] Re: casing

  • From: "Dissing Zachary (pdx1zbd)" <pdx1zbd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:42:55 -0500

Rob & Class,

I will not be able to make it to class on Monday and possibly on Wednesday.
My Father passed away last night from his battle with cancer and I will be
out of town.

Also, for Lisa or Grant, attached is the Diagnosis text.  Please edit and
make any necessary changes then forward to Johnny Vo.  I will continue to
work on the Surgery section which I hope to have complete by the end of next
week.  Thanks,

Zac Dissing