[mmfa_02cap] Website Link

  • From: "L.M. Yock" <iznof22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 12:13:41 -0800 (PST)

Hello Everyone-

Here is the link to the website that I showed in class last Wed.  This website
has great commentary and tips on how to design and present web/flash material.
The site of the week is helpful- they look at a website and comment on what's
good/bad about it.

http://www.designinteract.com

If you want to view the Flash file I showed last week with the cool intro and
menus, go to the link below, scroll down to the bottom, and select the "skyline
design" link:

http://www.designinteract.com/sow/072902/

Please let me know if these links don't work so that I can try again.

See you all Wednesday-

Lisa