[mmfa_02cap] Re: We will have another

  • From: "Molly Stack" <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 10:01:48 -0800

yeah Chris... I was really heartbroken about losing that work. While the Anders vid is nice, I thought we had some valuable stuff with Doc and the other guy. I'll be in the lab today and I'll see if there's anything I can do to rescue anything.

| | Molly Stack | | 503.544.1556 | | Portland,OR

----Original Message Follows---- From: OregonActor@xxxxxxx Reply-To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [mmfa_02cap] We will have another Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:57:14 EST

I just wanted to give Johnny and Julie, and others who care, a heads-up that
I have been looking at the video of the last guy we took and it is just
great. We WILL have him in the CD. I will put something together for him and
I will need the links to the support group that he is constantly referring to
as something people can access. He really is just the right person for people
who have this cancer to talk to. Great common man stuff.

Chris