[mmfa_02cap] Video Editing

  • From: "Gustavo Nava Jr." <mutenroushi_sama@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 17:06:06 -0800

Hey Chris and Molly!!

Sorry guys that I did not make it to do more video editing. I forgot I had some family coming to visit. My apologies. Molly, so were you able to tranfer more video into the Mac down at the lab? E-mail me to let me know if there is more editing to do so we can finish it this week.

Thank you

Gustavo

PS: For the class. We might need to have the class go down to the lab so we can all check the editing we have done so far. We can have opinios on what we should keep, and what can we trash.