[mmfa_02cap] Thoughts for Client Liaison Group

  • From: Julie Aldridge <julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 01:32:36 -0800 (PST)

Team,

I had a thought ... perhaps since we are still
struggling to get a response from the Doctor we should
consider sending him (registered or hand delivered)a
letter with samples of what we are working on for his
project.

I will gather print-outs, outlines, samples from the
tech group (working with Molly Saturday at 1:30 in the
lab). Amy I know you want to work with creative group
- can you gather samples (perhaps the diagram) of what
they are working on. Suzie do you have a physical
address, office number etc. where we can take it?

After/before class on Wednesday we can draft a letter
and discuss how to get it to him with our samples.
This might open a door to his schedule if we show him
progress and samples (including questions).  We can
include contact information so he has e-mail
addresses, telephone numbers to contact us...

What do you think?

=====
julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx

http://launch.yahoo.com/u2