[mmfa_02cap] Re: This is learning?

  • From: Amy Baker <mscoppertop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:50:32 -0800 (PST)

With all this sex talk I almost forgot my mission..

Hey all, I have had no luck getting in touch with the
doc. In fact, I cant even get someone to pick up the
phone when I call the number given to us by Rob. So
Rob, if you could please herass...er... I mean...
harass the doc at home, that would be most
appreciated. Or, you could just give me his home
address and I can come dangerously close to violating
Oregon's anti-stalking laws all in the name of this
class..
just a thought..

~Amy

--- Molly Stack <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> WOAH....
>
> there are children present and if my mommy discovers
> you corrupted my mind
> (something which should never happen in college)
> she's gonna be real mad.
>
> Stop it, all of you.
> :-) | | Molly Stack | | 503.544.1556 | | Portland,OR

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/