[mmfa_02cap] Tech meeting.

  • From: OregonActor@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:07:43 EST

This is Chris, I will not be able to be at the meeting tonight, my son needs
my help after school, so I have to look to him.

What I have been doing this weekend was learning to make Documents in
"Freehand" and then transporting them into Flash and using Flash to animate
them.

I created this picture of a cartoon character that I drew along time ago. I
scanned it into Freehand, using that as a template I created this picture in
layers. I then transferred it into Flash and tried to animate it, but I seem
to be having a problem thinking what I want to do with it. I will have it
done by Wednesday to show in class.

Sorry I can't be there.

Chris