[mmfa_02cap] Suzy

  • From: "Molly Stack" <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 17:07:21 -0800

Hi Suzy,

Can you be a little more specific about what sort of video camera you have
and what format of tape it uses? There's three choices: VHS (you know what a
VHS tape looks like), 8mm (which is about the size of an audio tape but
thicker), or miniDV (which is a mini digital video tape, closer to the size
of those tiny dictaphone or answering machine tapes and, again, thicker).

Let me know and I can tell you what we got.
MOlly

| | Molly Stack | | 503.544.1556 | | Portland,OR ----Original Message
Follows---- From: "Gustavo Nava Jr." Reply-To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To:
mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [mmfa_02cap] Re: Hello out there Date:
Mon,04 Nov 2002 16:58:32 -0800 >To Suzy Everything is possible these days as
long as one has the money to buy the equipment, or has access to the
equipment. I am sure we can tranfer stuff from your camera to the computer
we'll just need to figure out how, and Molly might be able to help more on
that. I will meet with her and my team later today, actually in 15 minutes.
See yah later Gustavo
connections -- switch to MSN Internet Access!

Protect your PC - Click here[1] for McAfee.com VirusScan Online

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMLEN/2024