[mmfa_02cap] Storyboard for Mac Users

  • From: "L.M. Yock" <iznof22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:27:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi Everyone-
I just e-mailed the storyboard earlier today for all those who need a copy.
Also for Kumar and other Mac users...
I have made an attempt to save the storyboard in a format that is able to be
converted from Windows to Mac.  According to my program, this file should be
able to be read by a Mac that has Word 5.1 for Macs installed.  Please let me
know if this format does not work so that I can try again.  I can also save for
different "Word for Mac" versions (4.1 and 3.1m, I think).  But anyway, just
shoot me an e-mail if it doesn't work out for you so that I can go to Plan B.
Lisa
"Dissing Zachary (pdx1zbd)" <pdx1zbd@xxxxxxx> wrote: Class, I had surgery in
Seattle last week and am now back in town.  I hope the interview went well.
Are there any meetings taking place before Wednesday night?  If so please let
me know so I can attend.   thanks, Zac Dissing  -----Original Message-----