[mmfa_02cap] Staging- Final Copy and Revised Storyboard

  • From: "L.M. Yock" <iznof22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 14:40:05 -0800 (PST)

Everyone-
Attached is the final version of our staging section.  Please feel free to
incorporate it into our working interface and to use it for voice-over
recording.  I will have several other sections completed and e-mailed this
weekend... please only use documents labeled "Final Copy" for the interface in
order to avoid any mix up with our rough draft versions e-mailed last week.
I have also attached the storyboard that reflects the addition of the
"Testimonials" section.  Creative will obtain the names of the surgeries as
soon as Zac returns.
Lisa
 Molly Stack <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am easily subjected to peer pressure and thus will vote for the jewel sized
non-jewel case thingy too.

Cheers!

| | Molly Stack | | 503.544.1556 | | Portland,OR ----Original Message
Follows---- From: OregonActor@xxxxxxx Reply-To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: