[mmfa_02cap] Re: Sizes!!!!

  • From: "Dissing Zachary (pdx1zbd)" <pdx1zbd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:28:25 -0500

Suzy,

If you get a chance can you run this by the Doctor to see if I'm on the
right track or covering the correct procedures.  If so, can you ask if he
has any diagrams or pictures of the surgeries.  I found plenty of text but
no pics or diagrams.

The three types of surgery that I have researched for E.C. are
Esophagectomy, Endothoracic Endoesophageal Pull-Through, and Palliative
Surgery.  I plan on giving overviews on each for the Surgery section.

Let me know what he says.

thanks,

Zac