[mmfa_02cap] Re: Sizes!!!!

  • From: Amy Baker <mscoppertop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:52:05 -0800 (PST)

Alright... I let simple economics resolve this debate.
Ive picked up all the supplies for packaging (30 CD-Rs
and 30 DVD Cases). Heres the grand total:
$23.96
This includes CD-Rs and DVD cases for 30 CDs. If we
need more I can go get more. The cases are plain basic
black -an option more cost effective than the $30 I
would have paid for anything other than that (for just
the cases).
If anyone has any serious issues with this, let me
know and I can return the murchandise (saved my
receipt this time). Otherwise, all systems GO for
launch for cases that are similar to the Tri-met CD.
Thanks!

~Amy

                                     --- "Steve Cross

http://shopping.yahoo.com