[mmfa_02cap] Section logos

  • From: Kumar Sichel <gururafiki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 18:24:01 -0800 (PST)

Sorry I couldn't make it to class today, I had a small
family emergency. I have attached a jpeg of the logos
with each section labeled. You will notice I did not
make logos for the Background, Surgery, and
Testimonials sections because they were too broad of
topics for me to make logos for (although if anyone
has ideas let me know!) Anyway, let me know how these
logos work, and I will make any adjustments for class
next week. Also Chris, I will be in the lab next
monday to help with anything I can help with...Kumar

http://shopping.yahoo.com

JPEG image