[mmfa_02cap] Re: Saturday

  • From: "Molly Stack" <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:03:15 -0800

Hey ya'll

I just reserved that time for us at the video station on Saturday so we're a go. I already have segments of video on the machine so we can look at that. I really would like to egt someone's oppinion about what I've done with our Mr. Anders testimonial... I think what I have works, but I want to be sure. I will be performing at noon on saturday but will return around 2PM to the lab, so if you get there and I'm not around, I will be back post-haste!

Chris, Like I mentioned before, I am performing a one act play at noon today (thursday, as well as tomorrow and Sat.) and will be back at work around 2PM today. If you are planning on coming by (and hopefully you'll get this before you make the trip in), if you could come later in the day, that would be great. To be honest, I won't have much time to get anything ready for you before I go do this play.

I think that's it for now...
Molly