[mmfa_02cap] Rob, journal are in...

  • From: "Molly Stack" <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:53:59 -0800

Hi Rob,

I'm guessing with my luck that you turned up for class as soon as I departed.... isn't that always the way? However, if you didn't, most of us left our weekly journals on the door of your office. I know that the group headed to Vancouver on Sunday still need to liberate the camera from your office as well...

I hope everything is ok and you are well!
Molly (on behalf of the poor dejected ranks of my fellow classmates)