[mmfa_02cap] Re: Please Read this Article!!

  • From: bremmerr@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:17:04 -0500

Good article! many itmes to consider here in our design. They do not
clearly delineate between cultural differences and hysiological...this
must be taken into account. I knew a 94 year old man who had zero issue
with any of these things, he just moved a little slower.

            Robert F. Bremmer
               Dept. Director
      Multimedia & Web Design
             Clickable Media!