[mmfa_02cap] Patient interview

  • From: laces@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,Julie Aldridge <julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:15:21 -0800

Yes, I have finally spoken with Mr.Anders. He was very friendly and
accomidating. Per your request: Monday January 20th @ 6:00 pm is the requested
time. He agreed to this and said it wasn't a problem. I told him that I would
call and confirm after speaking with the class. We are scheduled off from
school that day so I am not sure that we would be able to obtain the recording
devices. Not to mention if there are others who could or wanted to attend, what
those plans are. He is flexable but would like us to come to him so that he
doesn't have to drive into PDX.
Ta Da
Suzy
See you in class!!

Quoting Julie Aldridge <julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx>:

 Monday late afternoon works,  Molly also suggested Saturday late afternoon
Saturday might work better as the traffic won't be so as hectic going to
 Vancouver...

 This fellow is older so perhaps a Saturday is well because we can interview
 him a little earlier in the day...

 Let me know...

 Julie

 julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx