[mmfa_02cap] Re: Need Mac help

  • From: "Gustavo Nava Jr." <mutenroushi_sama@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:38:51 -0800

Good call Molly!!!

I don't know about including something about Flash software, but I we might need it too. I'll make the changes in a bit and e-mail a second copy.

Thaks...aah
I mean thanks

Gustavo

From: "Gustavo Nava Jr."
To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mmfa_02cap] Re: Need Mac help
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 13:05:52 -0800
OK dudes, here is one version. You may change as required or do a different version of it.
Cheers
Gustavo
<< SystemRequirements >>

--- End Message ---