[mmfa_02cap] Re: Need Mac help

  • From: "Molly Stack" <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 21:04:00 -0800

From what I understand of Mac, I concur with Rahmuk. DO save the project as a .swf file and don't just change the extension. It's up to the user to make sure they have the proper Flash plugins and players to view it. If this is correct, then it should be a note in our system requirement notes.

Yipeeeee!

| | Molly Stack | | 503.544.1556 | | Portland,OR

----Original Message Follows---- From: Kumar Sichel <gururafiki@xxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [mmfa_02cap] Re: Need Mac help Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 20:58:24 -0800 (PST)

If the project is saved as a flash file (swf format)
then it should work on a mac. But you cannot just
change the file extension (ie .exe to .swf won't work)
The file should be saved straight from flash, with the
swf extension and then any mac with a flash player
should read it. If you bring a cd with this format on
wed, I can check it on computers that I know have
flash players on them.
-Kumar