[mmfa_02cap] My bad!!

  • From: "Molly Stack" <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:25:12 -0800

Hi all, and namely Chris...

I hope you get this before you come to the lab to get the camera... not that it will be too far out of the way. I spaced the camera this morning and I'm not betting money that I'll make it to class as I have a doctors appointment this afternoon in Vancouver and have no idea if I'll be able to battle my way back in time. I will make certain, however, to get the camera to either the lab before I go to Vancouver. If it isn't here for some reason, I will do everything in my power to get it to class for the meeting with the doctor, I SWEAR.

ok... good luck all! hope to be there tonight.
Molly