[mmfa_02cap] More FINAL COPY

  • From: "L.M. Yock" <iznof22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:58:51 -0800 (PST)

Tech team- here's another section of final copy.  It's the "Demographics"
section.  In the text, I titled it "Demographics & Frequently Asked Questions"
because I thought it would be helpful to answer some of the questions that
patients might have after their diagnosis.
I'm not sure if we want to rename the section in the interface
"Demographics/FAQ" for just leave it as "Demographics".  I'm not partial to
either one... either way the patient is getting the same info.  So anyway, if
you guys think we should change it, that's fine by me.
see you all wednesday!
Lisa
 laces@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hope I didn't leave anyone behind. No one was there at 1.
Here are the notes that I took from the meeting with the doc and he gave me a
book to use for a few diagrams as well as a breathing exerciser.
I will come to the lab around 5 and see who's there and what's up.
Suzy