[mmfa_02cap] Monday -

  • From: Julie Aldridge <julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 22:38:20 -0800 (PST)

Team,
I would be happy to meet on Monday in the lab if I can be of assistance. I saw
the storyboard and it looks great. Do you need research on statistics still?
How is the sound/video clips coming? Do you want more information - shall I
search the internet? I didn't see any replies from the Doctor so I will assume
the internet is how to get content/statistics now..
Chris, Did you plan on meeting in the lab on Monday?  I would be happy to help
with the interface and bringing contents together (I am basically free Sunday
also - except for homework from other classes and I could skip my Tuesday class
to help bring  to interface and content together..)
Julie

julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx