[mmfa_02cap] MMFA_02: Client Liason or Bust!

  • From: Amy Baker <mscoppertop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MMFA <mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 17:41:29 -0800 (PST)

Id be glad to prepare a visual aide for the doc if we
ever get a chance to see him. Im going to send him
another email tonite and then try calling his office
first thing on Monday. I will leave a message with a
nurse if hes not there, or, ask one of the nurses for
a contact name of someone we could talk to...

Creative Group. If you have any other sample sketches
storyboards or drawings, please email them to me at
mscoppertop@xxxxxxxxxx Thanks!!!

http://launch.yahoo.com/u2