[mmfa_02cap] It's a girl!It's a boy! It's a...thing!

  • From: "Molly Stack" <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 15:45:12 -0800

Ladies and Gentlemen,

At 3:37 PM today, 26 cute little mongrel CD-ROMs were born at the IDSC at PSU. 20-odd happy parents will be celebrating their delivery on Monday, the 17th.

Congrats, all! If we have more CD media and there's a call for it, we can burn more but as of now, we have burned all that Susy had provided me (I don't know if we had more CDs than just 26 to begin with...).

These babies need to be dressed... they're all naked and funny looking. If anyone wants to get together in the classroom before 5 on Monday and help clothe the suckers and put 'em to bed, that would be great! Have a good rest of the weekend...

Molly