[mmfa_02cap] Re: Is there any way

  • From: bremmerr@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 19:19:43 -0500

Bring it tonight!

            Robert F. Bremmer
               Dept. Director
      Multimedia & Web Design
             Clickable Media!
The Art Institute of Portland
                 503.228.6528
             bremmerr@xxxxxxx
 <www.aipd.artinstitutes.edu>

-----Original Message-----
From: Davidlunday [mailto:Davidlunday@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2002 3:45 PM
To: mmfa.02cap
Subject: [mmfa_02cap] Re: Is there any way

Hey Chris and others, I've been working on a little intro music,
actually
I've finished a :30  idea.  I figured the intro that Steve is working on

isn't going to be longer than a minute.  It's got an eastern flavor to
it
because when I think of Japan or China I think about healing for some
reason...about spirituality.  The first instrument on the piece is a
Koto
which is an instrument from Japan.  Then it quickly blooms into a full
orchestra with a solo violin playing the melody.  I really like the
piece but
it may be too grande for what everyone wants...of course I can rewrite
it.
DAVE
P.S. I can attach it as an AIFF or WAVE file if anyone wants to hear it.