[mmfa_02cap] Re: Is there any way

  • From: Davidlunday@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 18:44:55 EST

Hey Chris and others, I've been working on a little intro music, actually
I've finished a :30  idea.  I figured the intro that Steve is working on
isn't going to be longer than a minute.  It's got an eastern flavor to it
because when I think of Japan or China I think about healing for some
reason...about spirituality.  The first instrument on the piece is a Koto
which is an instrument from Japan.  Then it quickly blooms into a full
orchestra with a solo violin playing the melody.  I really like the piece but
it may be too grande for what everyone wants...of course I can rewrite it.
DAVE
P.S. I can attach it as an AIFF or WAVE file if anyone wants to hear it.