[mmfa_02cap] Is there any way

  • From: OregonActor@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 13:02:00 -0500

Is there any way for me to get the New Interface in pieces. It would save me a
great deal of time. Instead of me trying to recreate buttons and panels, trying
to get the right color, background and shape, and failing miserably.

I could just take the elements that you have already created and plug them into
a functioning Storyboard. If this is even possible let me know today or Sunday,
so I can have something to show by Monday. I was hoping to have the interface
moving from one panel to another with pop-ups.