[mmfa_02cap] Re: Interface parts and working Flash

  • From: "Gustavo Nava Jr." <mutenroushi_sama@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:23:08 -0800

From: OregonActor@xxxxxxx
To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mmfa_02cap] Interface parts and working Flash
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 15:40:28 EST

Hey! This is for Johnny and Julie, but anyone can look at them.

Guys and gals, I think we need to start by making the working interface work
and look better. Jon maybe you can put your page moving script to the big
purple pages that I made in Freehand, that would be a good start plus
anything else you can think of to make it work better.

I think we the tech team or script writers need to have a weekly group work
thingy. A set time and place to sit and work together in the same room. Julie
has a laptop and so do I and we could bring what we have and talk about what
we need to get done. That way we can then get more out of the meetings I have
been having with creative to do all the great things they want to do. What do
you think? Ay or nay?
<< freehandinterface.ZIP >>

Cool.

Well this sounds good to me. We can talk more about this on wednesday to set up at least two days to meet in school.

Later

Gustavo