[mmfa_02cap] I have a problem.

  • From: OregonActor@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:41:04 EST

My son needs to get ready for these very important baseball tryouts this
weekend. He needs me to throw the ball, do grounders and all that. I only
have tonight and Tuesday and Friday to get him ready. This means I have to
ask if it would be OK that I miss the meetings tonight.

I sorry about this, but he needs my help. If there is anyone who can take the
attachment interface to the lab and place it on a computer there for the
class it would be a great help. As for the team, I'm sorry but I will be
there Wednesday.

Kuma
       Once again we miss each other. If you could talk to anyone in the tech
team about your ideas, they in turn can tell me what you want to happen. I
will try to make it happen.

Thank you

Chris