[mmfa_02cap] Re: Hi robert.

  • From: "Molly Stack" <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 02:48:58 -0700

Hi All...
Sorry, just realised that everything I wrote in that message didn't actually go through. Just wanted to say that the recent volley of emails reminded me that while working in Bridgeport Brewery before I left for Ireland, I served Dr. Jobe a few beers! He recognised me right off and told me that he was very happy with the product. He had already given it out to patients and it was well on it's way to serving its purpose. So, everyone, here's to a job well done!

Anyway, I think when I wrote this before, I said that if any of you ever find yourselves in Ireland, do ring me! I love guests!

Molly Stack
34 Millbank
Sallins
Co. Kildare