[mmfa_02cap] Re: Hi robert.

  • From: bremmerr@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 18:12:57 -0400

Dr. Jobe was appreciative of the work, but has not gotten back to me
since, Typical...he is swamped! I do hope for feedback at some point,
however.

Currently I know of no open internships, though if you target a company
you are interested in, I can call as an instructor and sometimes arrange
for an internship for you. Companies that might do this in the current
economy are typically larger, with graphics, marketing or PR
departments.

Summer capstones are working for Legacy health systems and Hands-On
Portland, a volunteer program which links people with volunteer efforts.

            Robert F. Bremmer
               Dept. Director
      Multimedia & Web Design
             Clickable Media!