[mmfa_02cap] Re: Hi robert.

  • From: "Gustavo Nava Jr." <mutenroushi_sama@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 15:04:53 -0700

Hey Johnny!!! I thought this group e-mail had deleted! Robert, both Johnny and I (Gustavo Nava) were in you Fall and Winter Mutimedia Capstone. You had mentioned during our class back then, about interships becoming available now and then. Do you have any information on any open interships? It would be nice to get our feet wet on real technical and design experience. So how is the summer class going so far? Make them work hard!!

Thanks

Gustavo

PS: So what was the overall impression of our E. Cancer DVD for Dr. Jobe? Did he ever get back to you on that?

From: Johnny Vo <johnny4v@xxxxxxxxx>
To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mmfa_02cap] Hi robert.
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:13:21 -0700 (PDT)

I just want let you know if you have any internship
coming up please let me know. I don't know if you
still remember me or not. If you don't i'm in your
class that have the project on esophageal cancer. How
teaching class go for you? It's any class beat our
project yet? hehehe.

Sincerely,
thanks you

Johnny Vo